If your septic tank becomes clogged, it can overflow and lead to all sorts of costly and messy plumbing problems. Prevent septic clogs from ever happening by teaming up with Arrow Septic and Sewer Services, LLC. We provide septic tank pumping services in Shepherd, Red Lodge, Lockwood, Billings, MT and surrounding areas.
Our team can easily remove any sludge from the bottom of your septic tank with our state-of-the-art equipment. We can also clean your effluent filters to keep your drain field in tiptop shape.
Contact us now to arrange for septic pumping services. Be sure to ask for a free estimate.
Do you suspect that your septic tank is clogged? Don't wait one minute longer to get septic pumping services if you notice...
- Pooling water in your yard
- Sewage backup in your toilets
- Slow draining sinks or showers
- Foul odors throughout your property
- Extremely green grass near your drain field
These are all serious signs that your septic tank needs to be pumped ASAP. Call Arrow Septic and Sewer Services today to schedule septic tank pumping services in Shepherd, Billings or Lockwood, MT.
The EPA recommends a septic tank be inspected every two to three years. Systems that are undersized or see very heavy use may require pumping annually.
Pumping is the process of removing sludge from the bottom of the septic tank, and this needs to be done before the sludge builds up to a level where it blocks the outlet pipe through which liquids flow into the drain field. The frequency with which this needs to be done depends on several factors:
- Size of household: Larger households, predictably, generate more waste, and thus fill up the septic tank faster.
- How much wastewater is generated: The sheer volume of wastewater flowing into the septic tank can affect how fast the septic tank fills up.
- The volume of solids in the wastewater: Households with many toilets, or who make frequent use of garbage disposals, tend to fill up the septic tank quicker.
- Septic tank size: Larger tanks can hold more solid sludge, and thus will need less frequent pumping.
There are ways to help estimate about when you should have your tank pumped. As an example: an average four-bedroom house may have a 1,200 to 1,500 gallon tank and with a family of four, you should expect to have the tank pumped every 3 to 5 years with typical use. However, if you use our service, we'll make sure to put you on our calendar for your regular cleaning so you don't have to think about it!
As a septic service professional, we can inspect your septic tank regularly. We'll tell you when it's time to pump out the sludge from the tank. Generally, this is when the floating scum layer that lies between the sludge and the floating water is within about 6 inches of the outlet pipe leading to the drain field.
We'll bring out a large tanker truck with vacuum equipment, and our technician will insert a large hose into the septic tank. As the truck's equipment sucks out the contents of the septic tank, our technician puts a mixer in your tank. It mixes up the contents so we can pump it out cleaner and more efficiently. Price varies by location and tank size.
Keep in mind, we offer same day, weekend and emergency service! Pumping your septic tank when needed can prevent costly repairs down the road.
If you're due to have your tank pumped, book an appointment now!